Friday, June 25, 2004

Purple Top Finished!

I finally finished my purple top last night. Yaay! It came out really well and fits well too. I attached some fringe to the front of it and it looks nice. I don't think I will make another one with the tape yarn unless it's out of the kind of tape yarn that doesn't fray when you handle it alot. I'm thinking about making another one sometime later out of another yarn. It was very easy to make, so I can see myself making some more sleeveless tops in similar patterns. When I make another one, I think I'll use a little bit different pattern, though. I have seen several, recently, that I like in some of the knitting magazines.


Purple Top Finished Posted by Hello

I also finished another Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth, this time in a variegated blue. The yarn I used was Sugar 'n Cream and the color was Denim. The color was not as bright as I had hoped it would be. The white in it was more of a dingy white instead of a bright white. I'm working on another one that is crocheted in a different colored variegated yarn. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll post a picture later.

It has occurred to me that maybe I should do a link on this blog for completed projects. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I might decide to do that.


Blue Dishcloth Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Chie said...

I love your purple top, and the dishcloth is very nice too! :)