Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Garter Stitch Camisole

Oh Mercy, I found another one. Today I received a newsletter from Carodan Farm. I was clicking on the links and found this cute garter stitch top by Ann Norling. I ordered the pattern because I think it would be easy and fun to make and wear. The description on the web site says: "Easy top for those hot summer days. Make it in a classic yarn or something fancy for evening. Front and back are made the same. Written for DK weight yarn at 4.5 sts/in. in garter stitch. Needles size: #7 & size #6 dbl pointed needles for straps. Yardage for purse: 100 yards for 7 x 9" size."


Garter Stitch Camisole Posted by Hello

I don't know if I would make the purse, but I would like to make the top. But, alas, I have to finish the purple top first. I better get off of here, so I can go work on it.

No comments: