Monday, June 07, 2004

Knit One Purl Too Tartelette

I have been working on the other side of the sleeveless purple top using the Rondo yarn. I'm making good progress. I wanted to hurry and finish this top so I could start a different pattern for another sleeveless top that I found in the current issue of Knit and Style magazine. Then I remembered some Tartelette yarn that I had bought awhile back for a previous project. I decided not to do that project and couldn't figure out what to do with the yarn. Then I checked and figured out that the gauge is the same as for the Rondo, so I think I've decided to make another sleeveless top just like the one I'm working on now and use the Tartelette yarn. The Tartelette is a ribbon yarn too, but I'm hoping that it won't fray as badly as the Rondo.


Knit One Purl Too Tartelette Posted by Hello

I'm really disappointed in both yarns. I have never knitted with ribbon yarn before, so I didn't really realize what I was getting into when I bought them. But, I'm having fun making the sleeveless tops anyway. And I will get some use out of them. I'll just have to be really careful when washing them and only wear them on special occasions.

No comments: