Saturday, June 26, 2004

Crochet Dishcloth


Crochet Dishcloth Posted by Hello

I don't usually crochet because I much prefer knitting, but I thought I would try to crochet a dishcloth using a pattern from Leisure Arts little book "Kitchen Decor". I crocheted this dishcloth using Sugar 'n Cream cotton and the color is Pretty Pastels. I used a size G crochet hook and I had lots of fun crocheting it, especially seeing how the multicolored yarn pattern was turning out. This color reminds me of Spring and Easter and cotton candy. It looks yummy. The dishcloth came out a little bigger than the pattern said it should be, so I don't know why that is. I followed the pattern exactly, so maybe I just knit either too tightly or too loosely, I don't know. But, it went really quick and maybe I'll just use it for a hot pad or a small placement, or a little pad for a vase with flowers or something instead of a dishcloth.

No comments: