Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Playing Cards

I was surfing the Internet this morning and found a web site that sells the cat playing cards that I found at Books-A-Million yesterday. Newts Cards web site has all kinds, shapes and sizes of playing cards. Once you get to the web site, scroll on down to the cat cards and click the link beside them to get more information and to see more wild shaped cards. They even have some dog cards with the cards and plastic container shaped like a dog bone. Cute!

I'm still knitting on the other side of the sleeveless purple top. I'm doing the armhole shaping now and will start on the neck shaping very soon, hopefully. The project is not going as fast as I had hoped, but I'm knitting for short intervals so I don't make my shoulder worse. It seems to be a little better, but my tennis elbow is acting up as a result of my shoulder problem, I think.

Ohhhh .... I almost forgot! This week I was browsing at a discount book store in the mall and found the Vogue Kntting Reference book (not sure if that's the exact title) for $5.99. It was in perfect condition and had been originally $19.95. I was really happy with that find. I also saw a knitting journal just like the one I have, but it had a bent front cover and I decided not to buy it.

No comments: