Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wake Up

I saw this video on Angela Cartwright's blog and thought it really funny. If you are a feline owner you can relate, I'm sure. I know I can.



In other news, we've been working hard getting ready for my brother's visit and family gathering this weekend. The house is decorated and it's really looking alot like Christmas. I'm looking forward to his visit since he lives right outside of Chicago, and I never see him.

Eddie woke up this morning with some stomach discomfort. Well, diarrhea, but it seems to be better now, even though he still doesn't feel all that great. I'm hoping and praying that it will go away and it doesn't spread to me. I really don't want either one of us to be sick with my brother coming. In past years, we have both been sick at one time or another during the holidays and it is definitely not fun.

I will have a new painting to put in my shop later on. Once things settle down some, I hope to be able to do some more painting of my Lovely Ladies Series. The sneak preview is the first drawing, which is Bridesmaid.


"Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride".

No comments: