Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pretty Christmas Ornament

I saw this pretty Christmas ornament Monday when my sister-in-law and I were browsing some antique stores, and I just had to share.


The picture was taken with my new Motorola Razr V3 cell phone. I love this phone. Mine is a magenta color similar to the one in this picture.


It's nice to be able to take a picture of something when I'm out and I don't have my camera with me. I'm going to have to figure out something different, though, for emailing the pictures. Right now it's 15 cents per picture to email it somewhere. I really want to be able to post pictures on my blog and in order to do that I'll have to email them to myself. I think. ?? I still have alot to learn about all this new technology.

Well, I'm off in the next few minutes to the dentist. Last Friday while I was eating lunch, one of my caps came off one of my teeth. Hopefully, I can get it fixed today.

No comments: