Monday, December 03, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

This weekend we had a fun decorating party on Saturday evening. My cousin and some friends of ours came over for dinner and decorated our house and put lights on the front porch railing.

Here is my fireplace mantel and I love it!


And here's the little tree on our front porch with the pretty redbird in the top. By the way, the gifts under the tree are for Santa and Mrs. Claus!



Here is also a picture of the oil painting of Santa and Friends that I painted last Christmas. This year is the first year I have used it and it was so much fun to paint. I enjoyed it very much.


I really want to make another Santa painting, but I don't know if I will get to do it this year or not. In two weeks, my brother and his family are coming from Illinois to visit us for a weekend. I'm excited about them coming and I know he's excited about coming too.

The Friday night before their visit, Eddie and I are going to his niece's house for a holiday party. We are to take some Christmas ornaments for a Chinese gift exchange. I'll post pictures later on that.

No comments: