Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Family Gatherings

This morning I decided to put an afghan that I crocheted recently in my Etsy shop. It was really a joy to make, and it came out really pretty. I hope it finds its way to a happy new home.


This weekend my brother and his wife, who live about 45 minutes outside of Chicago, came to visit us for 3 nights. They left yesterday morning at 4 a.m. because they had to be in Raleigh, NC by noon yesterday for his son's graduation from NCSU. I never realized just how empty the house would feel after they left. I miss them terribly already.

On Sunday evening we had a family gathering and I took a photo of the food layout.


Earlier in the week, before they got here, we snapped a quick photo of Heckle lying next to Snoopy. You know, those cute photos when you wish you had your camera, but it's at the other end of the house and by the time you go get it, they've changed positions? Fortunately, my camera was handy this time, and I managed to get this.


Heckle's eyes look weird and I haven't figured out yet how to change that, but overall, I think the picture is really cute.

No comments: