Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Watercolors

I had some more fun today. We didn't go to Eddie's mom's today and take the food because some of her husband's family brought some food to them. So, I stayed home and we will take our food tomorrow.

While I was here today, I found a watercolor sunflower that I had started a couple of years ago, and for some reason, never finished. I decided to work on it today and this is the result.


You can tell this is really amateurish, but I had alot of fun with it today. I just put on some 40's big band/swing music and painted. I loved it!

I also found a seashell/beach scene that I had painted in 2002, and I decided to share that one with you as well.


I hope to be able to work on some more watercolor this week and hopefully next week too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love love love to watercolor!! I am glad you like it too! Your sunflower and shells look great! :) You should add prints to your etsy shop! ;)

Sharon said...

Hi Blaze! As a matter of fact, I'm going to. I've had some prints made and I'm going to add them within the next couple of days to my Etsy shop.