Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Story of Miss Trilby Wragge

Today I spent some time retyping the article that I got from the Demopolis Public Library into a more readable form. As I was typing, I was trying to think of how I could post this story and I decided that it was too long to put in a regular post on my blog, plus I wanted the story to be accessible easily. The story is just too good to only be read once in a blog entry.

So, I decided to make a blog just for the Trilby story with a link to it from all of my other blogs. You can also access it by clicking on "The Story of Miss Trilby Wragge" on my sidebar of this blog. There is also a link to it from my other blogs. the only thing I couldn't figure out was how to put into the Trilby blog the links to my other blogs. Every time I tried to upload it, I got an error message from Blogger about it. I don't know if something has changed in the html format or what, but rather than frustrate myself trying to do it, I decided it wasn't that important at this time to go from Trilby back to my Evelyn Rose blog. Most people will probably go to the Evelyn Rose blog first and then link to Trilby. Maybe. I don't know. I'll just see how it goes.

While I was browsing around in my pictures I found several pictures of my dolls that I had taken awhile back. I had forgotten I had the pictures. I'd like to share those with you. I love all kinds of dolls and pictures of them too.





No comments: