Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Daisies


This morning I stopped at the grocery store on the way to work and I saw these pretty daisies. They were on sale for $2.79 a bunch. I really liked these and I bought them for my desk at work.

I had a coworker once who would buy a bouquet of flowers every week when she went to the grocery store to put on her desk at work. She said it was just something that she did for herself and it made her happy. I think that's an excellent idea. My problem is that I can never remember to do it. Besides, I don't do the grocery shoppping, Eddie does. Sometimes I go to the grocery store on the way to work to buy something special for lunch that I'd like to have. That's what happened this morning when I saw these.

The picture is not as clear as it could be because I took it with my camera phone, but I still think it came out pretty well.

I've been longing for a bouquet of sunflowers. I need to find some of those soon.

No comments: