Sunday, September 07, 2014

A Long Time

I was looking at my blog today and I realized that I haven't been on here since February of this year.  For one thing, awhile back I tried to sign in I couldn't sign in under my old account in Blogger.  I realized recently that I can sign in with a different account, which means that I can sign in again.  Since that has happened, I'm going to try and do a better job of writing in this blog.

I have been away from here for so long and I need to get back to it.  I use Facebook alot, every day, in fact.  I know some folks think that Facebook is a waste of time, but for me it's a way to keep in touch my my family and friends that I don't see or talk to very often.  I have been able to reconnect with some old friends from high school and from various jobs where I have worked in the past.

I have been doing some sewing lately.  I have been working on a nine patch snowball pattern quilt.  I have a picture that shows about 4 blocks of it.  I've begun sewing it together and right now have about 2 rows sewn together.  It's hard to see what it's going to look like at this point.


I hope to work some more on it tomorrow and I will post more pictures when it comes together better.  While working on this quilt top, I was really inspired by other photos on the Internet.  Here are just a few.








No comments: