Monday, June 25, 2012

Kitten Cuteness

We got our new babies this past Saturday.  They are so sweet and adorable!  Just what we needed after losing our precious Heckle a few weeks ago.  I thought I wouldn't be ready, that it would be too soon, but as soon as I saw pictures of these babies on my cousins' Facebook page, I knew I had to have one.  Then ... we decided to get 2 of them so they could be companions and playmates for one another.  We are so glad we did!  They have added so much joy to our lives already (in just 2 days).  They took to us right away, have not been scared at all, so we think it was meant to be.

This precious one is Pepper.


And this sweet baby is Bootsie.


Taking a nap together.  So sweet!


I'm just like a new mother or grandmother.  I've been snapping cute photos like crazy.  I'm going to get an album and document their growth from babies to adults.



No comments: