Monday, August 16, 2004

Baby Sweater Finished!

The green baby sweater is finally finished! I really like the way it came out. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but the sweater is a light green with specks of color throughout. Now I'm working on knitting a hat to match.


Baby Sweater Posted by Hello

I just got back from my knitting guild meeting. We are going to start knitting a sweater in September. The pattern is in the October 2004 issue of Knit 'n Style magazine. The sweater and pattern begin on page 16. There are choices for the neckline. I don't like anything close to my neck, so I think I'm going to choose the roll neck option. When I have more time I will scan the picture and post it. It's late and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I haven't posted in awhile because the baby sweater is all that I have been working on, and I have been really working on it to get it finished. When I finish this hat, I have a vest that I have to finish and then I'll be ready to start the sweater with the rest of my guild. Sigh .... So much I want to do, and so little time to do it.

2 comments:

Chie said...

Sharon, I am glad to see you post! :)

That sweater is so cute, you almost made me want to grab my knitting needles again. :D One of my two WIPs, "best vest" is a knitting project, but I haven't worked on it for months. I used to knit really A LOT years ago though... But! the cooler season is coming, and that's when I usually start knitting again. ;)

Sharon said...

Chie, that sweater was really fun to make. I have to figure out how I can type out the pattern and then put a link to it on my blog. Do you know how to do that? Would I type it in a word processing program? I want to share the pattern, but I don't kow how to get it on my blog. Thanks for your help! I'm still learning.