Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Robert B. Parker Dies

I was so disappointed to hear that Robert B. Parker passed away on Monday. He was one of my favorite authors. I read all of his books and could hardly wait for the next one to come out. A coworker of mine feels the same way. When we found out, she said, "What are we going to do?" For reading, I mean. There are other authors that we like, but he was one of the best by far. I'm really going to miss him and his books. His webpage: Robert B. Parker.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm sorry to read that one of your favorite authors has passed away. I'm sure it feels like you've lost an old friend. What a legacy he's left behind. Parts of his thoughts line countless book shelves and I'm sure he will be missed by many.
What are some of your favorite titles of Parker's books?