Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Julie & Julia

Ever since I saw the movie Julie & Julia I have been reading everything I can about Julia Child, Julie Powell and the movie. Am I obssessed? Maybe, but I just think it's interesting reading. I would love to read the entire blog that Julie wrote because I think it would be interesting too. If anyone is interested, here is the link to her blog. The Julie/Julia Project.

The movie was fantastic. Everyone I've talked to has loved it. I love it too and I don't really know why. Well, for one thing, the French countryside is beautiful. Also, the old cars and everything make this a charming movie. I've watched it twice already and will probably watch it again.

I also love those pearls that Julia Child always wore. I love pearls. I think they are so elegant and pretty. They make the dullest outfit look very refined and elegant. On some women. I'm not sure how that would look on me, but I've worn them with jeans and several other things.

Here is the movie trailer for Julia & Julia.

Julie & Julia Movie Trailer

No comments: