Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bunny Rabbit

One evening this week I was outside doing some stuff and I happened to look over and saw this.


It was a really cute Peter Cottontail Bunny Rabbit. He was just sitting looking at me. It looked like he was posing, so I ran in and grabbed my camera and took this picture. I don't know why, but I couldn't steady my hand enough to get a really clear picture, but I still thought it wasn't too bad. It's enough that I could paint him in watercolor maybe, if I want to. I might do that.

A good friend of mine has a new pet that's a cute little white rabbit. As soon as I can remember to take my camera to his house, I'm going to take a picture of him too. Or her. We don't know yet.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I think it's a great picture, Sharon! It's hard to get a bunny to pose for you for very long!