Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Tatting

I've been tatting alot lately. Mostly self-taught by following Barbara Foster's book. It's been fun and I've learned alot, but I'm sure there is much more that I don't know. For now, I'm happy tatting simple bookmarks and motifs. Here is a picture of what I've done so far.


I'm also excited about a new shop that's opened up in our shopping mall. It's called Folkheart. We don't have anything like it near us and I'm thrilled that it's opened up. I have to go in there at least once a week, if not more. I even had a thought that I might be able to pick up some extra hours by working a few hours on the weekend. I know I would enjoy it very much. I'm just not sure that I want to give up any days on the weekend right now, even though we could certainly use the extra money. I'll have to think about it. Of course, this is assuming that they need extra help, which more than likely they probably don't. But, if I have to work someplace this would be the type of place I would enjoy.

Here are just a few pictures of the inside of the store.




No comments: