Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Long Time

I know it's been so long since I've posted. It seems that we really scaled down our Christmas decorating this year. I really didn't feel like doing much after being in the hospital in September. I've been slowly regaining my strength, but never getting too confident in case I have another episode of AT.

Anyway, even though we didn't decorate this year, I was looking at my decorations from 2007 and I just had to share the photos. We went all out that year because my brother came to visit us for several days over the holidays. I had a good friend come and decorate my fireplace mantle and he did an excellent job.











I've recently discovered a wonderful blog Warm Pie, Happy Home. I love her simple, clean farmhouse style. I want to go through some things, clean out some things and just generally freshen up my house with this look. I love milk glass and I don't really have any. I have several white bud vases and other things, but I love the clean look of white.


I have several farmhouse projects in mind and when I get them organized I'll post some more pictures here. I hope you enjoyed my Christmas decorations from 2007.

No comments: