Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smoky Mountain Cat House

Hello All! We had a wonderful, fun adventure yesterday. Eddie and I decided that we would go to the art gallery that my friend owns in Knoxville and get all of my art pieces and jewelry and bring them back home. I sold quite a bit of stuff there and I also sold lots of my jewelry in an Art Extravaganza sale in the bookstore on our college campus. I haven't been doing well with my stuff on Etsy, so I'm rethinking listing anything there. I'm thinking that I will do much better selling my jewelry and other gifts locally. Etsy is a wonderful place if you have a good following, but I don't really have a good following there. I know that not many folks read my blog and so not many folks know about my Etsy store either. Most people who have bought from me just found my shop by accident, I'm sure. Anyway, I'm rethinking the Etsy thing. I also have another venture in mind that I'm thinking of offering to folks locally. If it does well, I might expand to my own website. That's in the future, though. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Now, for the really fun stuff. After we left Knoxville, we went to Pigeon Forge, one of our favorite places to go. The reason is because we have a store that we love to go to. It's called The Smoky Mountain Cat House. There are always lots of kitties to pet and everything in the store is cat related. We always give them money to help feed the kitties because all of their kitties are rescues. They take care of them there and they also adopt them out. When we were browsing in the store I took some pictures and I wanted to share them with you.









No comments: