Friday, October 03, 2008

Etsy Sale

I'm having a small sale in my Etsy shop on the sock monkey originals that I have. You can find them here.

I've made several gift tags sets that I will be putting up in my Etsy shop hopefully next week. I've really had fun making these and I hope anyone who buys them will enjoy them.

As far as my health, I'm still bummed out and depressed over my diagnosis of atrial filbration. My doctor is trying to get my blood pressure medication dosage regulated. He increased it while I was in the hospital to lower my heart rate, and I was taking all the extra dosage at one time in the morning. That was proving to be too much for my system at one time, so he has me splitting the dosage up. One pill in the morning, and one in the afternoon. I'm hoping and praying that this will get me straightened out. In the meantime, I'm working really hard to lose all this excess weight so I can be healthier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues... I understand your worry. - My husband was having a hard time finding a right blood pressure medication until last week, and FIL, who lives with us, has been taking cumidin. I know how hard it is to adjust medications and yourself with them. But I believe, once your "formula" is made, all will be good! :) I need to lose some weight too. :( You got to get well, we have Stitches South to go! :) I think healthy diet is the key!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend!

I too am sorry about your recent difficulties. Know that you're in my prayers! Best of luck with all you have to do! You know you have our support. :)