Friday, May 30, 2008

Visitor

We've had a cute little visitor for the past few weeks in our yard. It's a pretty white rabbit. I found out she (I'm calling her she because a rabbit that pretty just has to be a she), belongs to our neighbor.

I've gone out several times and taken some pictures.

The first one I took the other morning, she was nibbling on some grass.


Then she stopped and looked up ...






She's a really sweet, pretty rabbit and she seems fairly tame. Our neighbor thought it would be fun to just have her scampering through out yards, pausing every now and then to munch on some grass. Our neighbor is also giving her some rabbit food. I'm not sure how good I feel about her just being loose like that, but it's not my rabbit, so I'm not sure there is anything I can do about it. My only concern is for the rabbit's safety.

On another note ... Eddie and I have decided not to go to Florida. His allergies are just giving him a fit right now. He always has a terrible time at this time of the year. It just makes him feel awful and the medicine he takes doesn't make him feel much better. I think that with all the things that have to be done to get ready for a trip, it was just more than he feels like doing right now.

I'm a little disappointed ... but just a little. I have plans for the next couple of weeks that involve getting a massage, reading, doing some crafty things, going to a painting class, getting together with some friends and some other things that I don't normally get to do when I'm working. I'll probably spend a couple of days with my mom going to lunch and stuff like that.

At work today I'm trying to get caught up on some things that I've been neglecting so that I can feel like I've accomplished something and can leave with a clean slate. It sort of clears my mind for being away from work and hopefully getting to do some fun things. That wouldn't be possible if I was thinking about everything that I had left undone at work.

Maybe I can get some new things photographed to put in my Etsy store. I would like to go to Knoxville and get the rest of my jewelry from the art gallery and bring it back here to put on Etsy, or have a sale of some kind somewhere. I really enjoy making my jewelry, but sometimes it feels like everyone else is doing the same thing, so there is not much of a demand for it. Now, I have all this jewelry that I don't know what to do with other than have a huge Etsy sale. And I might do that. I'll have to give that some thought.

No comments: