Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Wonderful Surprise

My best friend and her husband just came back from their son's wedding in Memphis. On the way, they stopped at a Cracker Barrel and bought me this gift. I was so surprised and the gift was so pretty I hated to open it. I always have that problem. I love the way gifts are wrapped and packaged almost as much as the gift that is inside. I really appreciate the time and thoughtfulness that someone puts into making a package pretty. Here it is in it's wrapped state:


And here is what was inside:


They know how much I love cats and I'm a sucker for stuffed animals. This one is so cute! Now I have to think of a name for her and maybe a story! Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! And she came adorably wrapped too! What will you name her?!