Monday, October 16, 2006

Socks and Some Other Things

Here is a picture of a pair of socks I've been working on.

The brand name is Sockotta and I love the color. I don't know what the color is called, but the label says Color 505. I just love it because it's one of the self-patterning yarns and it reminds me of intarsia. It looks like alot of work and wasn't really any work at all. All I have to do is knit and get this great looking sock. It's one of my favorites so far. I love self-patterning sock yarn.

I've also joined a group called Fairy Goddess Mothers. They make quilts and things with a fairie theme and write stories about the fairies. I've always been intrigued by fairies and I thought this would be fun. I love fairy stories, sparkly things, and fairy wings. Here is what I made this weekend.

She was alot of fun to make. Her name is Dewey. I'm not finished with her yet, but her story will be about cats and libraries.

Here is a Halloween fairy that I worked on too:

No comments: