Monday, September 11, 2006

Dishcloths

I know that I've posted this before, but this is what I've been doing lately. Knitting dishcloths. They are so easy and don't require alot of organization like sewing does. Sometimes with sewing it's such a big production because you have to get this out and that out. I guess I just haven't been in the mood for all that. These dishcloths are so easy and I can do them while watching TV. This one is called Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth. The only difference is that I use size 10 knitting needles instead of the size 6 or 7 the pattern calls for and they come out a good size.




1 comment:

Chie said...

Hi Sharon!!! :)
I'm sorry I didn't leave comments lately... I've just been so busy since I started a new job, started teach crochet too, try to design, keep up with my son's school events, and my hubby stayed sick for about 3 wks, etc. etc...
Anyway, I LOVE your beautiful sewing room and I'm glad to see you have been crafty too! :)
You got to see my messy pile of crochet & knitting stuff... :D Yarn, books, tools... they are piled up in a corner of a room! I hope one day, I'll have my own crochet room too. :)
And, your dishclothes are awesome!!! :)