Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Obsessions

I've been obsessing about the color I want to paint the walls in our bedroom. I guess obsessing about not making a decision about the color. I'm really bummed out about it and can't decide. Tonight my cousin and I and Eddie are going to either Lowe's or Home Depot to get some paint. We've pretty much narrowed it down to a brown/beige color scheme. I want something neutral that I can work with as far as curtains, etc.

So, as a result, I've been escaping from the bedroom ordeal by thinking about doing some kind of crafts to get my mind off of the bedroom. This is what I've been thinking about lately. Hat pins, pin cushions, and small crazy quilt purses.




I've decided that I want to make some hat pins to put in a pin cushion to go in our bedroom when it's finished. I also saw some pretty mirror back covers that I love and would like to make to go in our bedroom too.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a girlie room. I guess Eddie will have to look elsewhere in the house for his man room.

No comments: