Sunday, August 21, 2005

Idiosyncrasies

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

Chie tagged me to write down 5 of my idiosyncrasies. I know about 2 or 3 so far, and I'll add some more later.

1. I love to read and become very absorbed in the story. I become annoyed when someone interrupts me when I'm reading.

2. I value my privacy and tend to retreat to myself and zone out for reading or knitting or other needlework, especially when I'm stressed.

3. I don't handle stress well, especially when it involves illness and/or death.

4. My dad passed away in 1993 and I'm still not over it. I probably never will be, I've just learned to live with it.

5. I don't have too many friends, but the ones I do have I'm very loyal to and I expect the same from them. That also goes for my husband and family.

6. I love animals and it really bothers me when they are mistreated.

Now that I've started this I can think of more than 5, but I better not post them all here because it could go on and on. I didn't realize I had so many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing,it was interesting!
cara
earth mother