id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.
Chie tagged me to write down 5 of my idiosyncrasies. I know about 2 or 3 so far, and I'll add some more later.
1. I love to read and become very absorbed in the story. I become annoyed when someone interrupts me when I'm reading.
2. I value my privacy and tend to retreat to myself and zone out for reading or knitting or other needlework, especially when I'm stressed.
3. I don't handle stress well, especially when it involves illness and/or death.
4. My dad passed away in 1993 and I'm still not over it. I probably never will be, I've just learned to live with it.
5. I don't have too many friends, but the ones I do have I'm very loyal to and I expect the same from them. That also goes for my husband and family.
6. I love animals and it really bothers me when they are mistreated.
Now that I've started this I can think of more than 5, but I better not post them all here because it could go on and on. I didn't realize I had so many.