Friday, May 27, 2005

Triangle Shawl

I've been at loose ends lately, not really finding anything that I want to work on. Yesterday I found a shawl that I had started last year and, for some reason, lost interest and just sort of put it back. I'm over halfway finished, so I've decided I'm going to finish it. You can see the pattern at Triangle Shawl. It's a Lion Brand pattern using Lion Brand Homespun. It's really easy to do. Mostly mindless knitting, which seems to be what I need right now. Too many distractions to try and knit a complicated pattern. One of my coworkers brought in a beautiful Lion Brand Homespun project that she is working on. Its pattern is here. It's called Pretty Poncho and she chose an offwhite color to make it in. I would like to use that same color and make a shawl out of it instead of a poncho. The poncho has a hood and I'm not sure if I want that on a poncho. I could maybe still make the poncho, just have an opening for the head without the hood.

I'll have to see how I feel when I finish the Triangle Shawl.

No comments: