Friday, August 27, 2010

New Camera

After all the worrying about my camera, for some reason it started magically working today. Yay! I'm really happy about that and I hope it lasts. I don't know why is wasn't working before, but I'm pretty sure that it is my inexperience rather than anything being wrong with the camera. My first photography class is tomorrow and I'm really excited and looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to learning how to take better pictures, learning about composition and taking more artistic looking photos. I brought my camera to work today with the intention of taking it by a camera shop after work to see if they could tell me what was wrong, but after it started working, I took a few pictures around my office.



1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Sharon,

Wow! The detail in that flower is amazing! Good job!