Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just for Fun

Last weekend Eddie and I went to our friend's house to a party to celebrate her baby's one year birthday. My friend told me that she had looked at one year old birthday decorations and didn't find anything that she liked. She said she decided to make some tissue paper flowers. Well, after I saw them I had to know how to make them, so she showed me how and I made these. It's amazing what you can do with tissue paper. I had another friend show me how to make some carnatins out of toilet tissue.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love tissue paper flowers and these are so pretty! I am making some for our virtual cruise in July at Elmcroft where I work. I'm going to hang them from the ceiling--they will be BIG ones. I found them in Martha Stewart's new craft book.