Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Fever

I decided to delete the 43 things test that I had posted here earlier because, for some reason, it was shifting all my information on the right side of my blog down to the bottom of the blog. I'm still not knowledgeable enough to know how to fix things like that, so I decided the easiest thing was to delete that particular post.

I do appreciate the comments on that post. I always read comments that people have made.

I haven't been doing much of anything crafty lately like knitting or anything like that. I think I have Spring Fever. Over the weekend we watched a couple of movies on Lifetime. One was called Love in Another Town made from the book by Barbara Taylor Bradford by the same title. The other movie was Perfect Romance. As far as I know it's not based on a book, just a Lifetime movie. They were both really good movies. Eddie and I watched them together. He's pretty good about watching "chick flicks" with me. It was good to spend the day together watching movies.

Here are a couple of Youtube trailers from the movies.



No comments: