Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New Journals

I sort of hesitate to put this in my knitting blog since it doesn't relate to knitting, but I know not everyone reads my regular journal. I know there are some who have knitting blogs and they just put everything on there, knitting related or not. I could do that, I guess. I just always thought that some of the things I write about should be separate from my knitting writings. I guess this can fall under "and other stuff", so that I can post it here. There is a link to my non-knitting journal on my knitting blog page if anyone ever wants to go there. There is also a link to a Books page where I'm trying to keep a list of the books I'm reading. Sometimes I don't keep up with that the way I should, but I'm trying to do better.

I wanted to post a picture of some really pretty journals that I found at Tuesday Morning a couple of weeks ago. I've sporadically kept written journals over the years, but I think it was mostly because I had such a boring journal or notebook to write in. I just love these journals and I know now that I'll write in them almost every day. I'm actually only writing in one and when I fill that one up I'll start writing in the other one. I'm currently writing in the Hydrangea one. The pages have pretty hydrangeas on them too, but when I tried to take a picture of the pages on the inside, the lines did something funny and didn't look right, so I gave that up. You can see the pretty cover and inside cover of the hydrangea one.



I loved it so much that I went back to Tuesday Morning the next day and after some digging (I really wanted it, didn't I?) I found another one just like it and bought it too.

I bought this next journal the second day as well as the other one, and it's really pretty too.

No comments: